Description

...

Travel Bug

Posted on: Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My most recent wish is to get to live abroad and have a baby. But what are we here doing instead? I'm 1/4 of the way through grad school and husband is in the US Army. Living in Texas. Ah well; we are still young (though sometimes 24 seems really old) and there is still time. In the meantime, photos, memories, and Pinterest (for the baby thing) will have to suffice.

way up in the North of Finland
Venice, Italy
somewhere between Sweden and Denmark, I think
Toronto, Canada
Brussels, Belgium
Paris, France
Finland
Washington, DC
Riga, Latvia
Verona, Italy
Lido, Italy
the Alps
Annapolis, MD

and a Christmas tree on the ferry across the Aura river in Turku, Finland :)
My favorite place of all.

You can see more of my travels here or here!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger