Description

...

Meal Plan Week 8

Posted on: Monday, February 24, 2014

I was having an off-weekend, so I didn't do too much meal planning before Monday, though I knew we were pretty well stocked from grocery shopping the previous weekend.

Sunday: Kyle ended up making garden pasta with turkey meatballs, and it was very good!
Monday: ^^white bean and pasta soup^^ (I'll probably take this for lunch during the week, too.

Tuesday: salmon with mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts and broccoli

Wednesday: spaghetti squash with veggies and chicken sausage

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: out to eat, leftovers, improvise

I'm heading to DC on Saturday and return Friday, so no meal plan for next week! But I will surely take lots of photos of the tasty food I hope to eat. :)

- S

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger