Description

...

week in photos

Posted on: Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I went to the doctor to find out why I keep getting terribly sick and they took blood for testing. Good: I'm not pregnant Bad: it may just be really bad migraines. dinner with Kyle on post. I won! backyard.
Hux saw a squirrel. dots and plaid. cheese, crackers, jalapeno jelly. new kitty friend (pretty sure this one isn't homeless, but it looks like he has ear mites).
brother and sister. tea on a cold morning with husband. kitties.
tasty nut clusters. VOTE. B&N. frozen yogurt!
 Hobbes is back (what we named him). wine that I spilled right after this picture. pancakes on Sunday.
heading out. Home Depot. playing with Miss D. 
pumpkin carving. Kyle's tasty dinner. neon yellow. Sushi with Sar

instagram @mrssmcp

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger