Posted on: Friday, February 8, 2013
This was a pretty good week.
(1) I took a short afternoon jaunt to Austin to visit the Hogg Foundation and learn a little about HIV.
(2) Target marketplace has these smoothie packets for under $2 and they are delicious. My favorite part of having a healing mouth.
(3) The Pens have been kicking butt, pretty much.
(4) Tuesday evening Kyle and I got froyo to celebrate! I received a really great research assistant/GA position with a great organization, and with some pretty amazing benefits, so I'm very excited! I'll share more later about that.
(5) I really want to go to this. I'm not sure about the word "mission," but I don't hardly care.
(6) We have Magic Mike on Netflix, so that plus ice cream is our Friday evening. :)
- From the desk of Mrs. M