Description

...

Happy Friday

Posted on: Friday, January 13, 2012

Husband and I are hitting the road and going to be in PA for a couple weeks! We'll be in State College and Pittsburgh, and returning to Texas at the end of the month with our kittens! I can't wait to bring them home. We get to see friends and family, so while I'm not looking forward to making the drive another two times, I'm pretty happy for the trip! Other things making me happy lately:

whale accessories. I want
this pasta I made turned out great!
 pink toes
 this belated, slightly cannibalistic Christmas card from Denmark
new year, new planner
odd little clips (also from Denmark. thanks Nathalie!)
 products from Curls arrived! (with free samples) hopefully they work

skeleton nail art
tassels yes please
pink fluffy flowers
via
this print
this guy

I hope you have a happy weekend! If all goes well we might arrive in PA at my parents house in time for a Saturday cats post. :)

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
    Yamaha YOB-441 Series Intermediate Oboe YOB-441 - All Grenadilla

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger