Description

...

I've Been Reblogged

Posted on: Thursday, January 5, 2012

So, this thing happened around Christmas, where I made this simple scarf organizer, and posted it to Pinterest to share the idea (which I found in the first place on Pinterest), and for the next week or so my iphone wouldn't stop sending me notifications about people repinning, liking and commenting. And my blog page views shot up to over 2,000. Whoa. Husband and I joked (and still do) about how I had become an internet sensation (ha ha).

Even though we're coming back to reality from this brief internet stardom (I made it to the popular page, that's something?), I think it is pretty cool that some other blogs have linked to my site and reposted the scarf project. You can find a little mention of it at:


and 


I also gained some new followers in the process. Welcome and thanks for reading!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

PS- Also found my project mentioned here, here, and here. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger