Description

...

We Have Friends

Posted on: Saturday, January 7, 2012

Believe it or not (but I have proof!), Kyle and I have friends! Well, mostly Kyle has friends down here from the Army, and he has been introducing me to them and their wives/families over the last couple weeks (this usually includes several children. children are numerous in Army culture, I quickly learned). I'm not used to having time to be very social so I am a little shy, but it has been nice meeting people. Last night we visited a lovely family. The evening was filled with the husbands taking the tablespoon of cinnamon challenge, tasty food, playing with a small child, Mario Kart, and learning to make wine. 

wine our hosts made. it was really tasty!




you know, just making wine in the bathroom

one of those adorable kids I was talking about

kind of makes me want one of our own
- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger