Description

...

Stuffed Peppers

Posted on: Monday, January 9, 2012

I stumbled on this recipe yesterday, just as I was thinking of what I could make with a few open ingredients we have before Kyle and I head out on our trip back to PA at the end of this week. All I needed to get was the peppers. I altered the recipe a bit: I used 10oz can of diced tomatoes and green chilis, and I used a lot more than 8oz of chicken broth, to make sure the rice was cooked, and I we had 1lb ground beef to use up. It took about an hour and fifteen minutes total to make, and was really good!












And after dinner we did a photo shoot of Kyle's motorcycle jacket. :)



Quite handsome, don't you think? You should go read about his jacket here.

- From the desk of Mrs. M

PS- the peppers and filling make great leftovers! yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger