Description

...

Breakfast Sandwich

Posted on: Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I like to make people breakfast, even if I don't want to eat any myself. I asked Kyle what he wanted for breakfast and he didn't know, so I peeked around the fridge and saw something tasty coming together. I asked if he'd like a breakfast sandwich and he thought that would be awesome. We came up with: eggs, canadian bacon, english muffin, little bit of mayo, cheddar cheese and pepper. I started preparing and remembered something cool I saw on Pinterest, and thought that this would be the perfect time to try it out (except if it didn't work I would ruin breakfast and be sad). I had seen eggs cooking in "rings" of bell peppers, and thought it was quite smart for keeping the egg contained to a specific shape. We had bell peppers in the fridge, so I cut a couple slices and tried it out. The large eggs were a little too big for the rings and spilled out a bit, but it didn't cause any problems. And the sandwich ended up tasting really good (I was going to make something else for myself, but in the process decided I wanted one). I think it added a nice touch of color as well.










as I browse InStyle magazine

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger