Description

...

Ten Things

Posted on: Friday, July 22, 2011

My birthday plans are nothing exciting to write about (working out, maybe laundry, quick stop at the doctors to check if I have TB or not for work) so instead I'll tell you ten things about me.

1. I hate the part right after you get out of the shower, when you're still dripping wet. And then you think you've dried off but nope there is still water dripping, even after you've put your hair up in a towel. I just do not enjoy the feeling and wish I could be instantly dry.

2. October is my favorite month. Autumn, perfect weather, hockey starting up, fall clothes, pumpkin spice flavored and scented things, also Dexter returns on the 2nd...just lovely. I don't drink coffee, but when I worked at Dunkin' last year I became mildly and briefly obsessed with their pumpkin spice coffee.

3. Of the activities/hobbies I used to do, I miss horseback riding the most.

4. I enjoy making long, thorough study guides and notecards. I do not enjoy reading them over and over afterwards and feel as if the many hours spent making the study guide should be enough studying anyway.

5. I have a collection of something between one and two hundred songs/poems/song ideas that I wrote maybe between the ages 7 and 12. I'm pretty certain they are all terrible.

6. My favorite food is quite possibly cucumber. The long, thin European kind. I do not eat it as frequently as I should, because I usually forget to check for it at the grocery store.

7. I have an odd fascination with the Exxon on Atherton, ever since I moved to State College. I've never been there, but it's one of my favorite spots in town.

8. I wish I had better hair or at least knew what to do with what I've got.

9. Aside from a return trip to Finland, if I could go anywhere I'd like to visit New Zealand, with Kyle of course!

10. I've more than once considered working up a scheme where I dress really terribly for a month and have someone nominate me for What Not To Wear. That would probably help with #8 as well. Any takers?


- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger