Description

...

Where to Begin

Posted on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hi! I am back from my trip to DC. It was really great, and I'm not sure where to begin with recapping it here. For the class I am taking in accompaniment with the trip, we have to write six reflection journals, so I will probably put them up here as well, along with lots of pictures of all the cool things we got to do and people we met, including my wonderful team members. For now, a bunch of pictures!


- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. Howdy! I simply wіsh to give you a big
    thumbs up foг youг excellent info уou have right hеre on thіs
    ρost. I am coming back to your ωеbsitе for more soon.


    Hеre is mу website ... http://Indimusic.tv

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger