Description

...

The Week in Photos

Posted on: Tuesday, April 16, 2013

 my employers on the cover of Baylor magazine!/ cupcakes make life better/ craving this so hard/ couldn't resist
comfy shoes/ Baylor at sunset/ early morning Hux/ our pumpkin from October is finally kaput
at the Waco Farmers Market
crepe time/ bubble tea and pho/ beautiful morning in Waco
start of Kyle's chair/ Kyle's latest batch of beer/ Hux/ purple gecko
his stool!/ blue nails/ cat perch/ breakfast
love this place and the people in it. my sister was at work two blocks away. my friend was there right before the explosions. glad they are safe. heartbroken the same can't be said for all. heartwarmed by the good acts of the many.  

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. My partner and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I might
    check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking into your web page again.



    Here is my web-site Forgot My Password

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger