Description

...

Hello April

Posted on: Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm not sure how it's April already, but I sure am glad it is. Only one more month of school left! Unfortunately Kyle will be away for training during the month of May, but I also have my Washington, DC trip that month. But back to this month. I imagine it will go by very quickly; there's a couple presentations mid-month, and wrapping up a couple projects for the semester. And then, I will be half way through grad school! Hooray!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

1 comments:

  1. Ι for all time emailed this websitе post pаgе to all
    my аssοciаtes, аs if likе to read
    it next mу cоntacts will too.


    Feel free to visit mу web-site; addison seo company

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger