Description

...

This Weekend I...

Posted on: Monday, September 24, 2012

Joining the new linkup with Syndal and Sar

Kyle and I had a date day where we went boot shopping, Indian food eating, and Dunkin' Donuts coffee drinking. You can read more about it here!


Kyle made a kitty jungle gym with a bunch of boxes we had lying around. Eyesore? Yes. Awesome? Definitely. I took a video of them playing in it, too.

I did a bunch of homework. And some laundry. Not pictured because it's not that interesting.

I made some healthy food, husband made some drinks.

Aaaand...on Friday I found out all of our wedding photos are ready! We were able to look through them all online, and our photographer is sending me a disc so I will be able to share! I'm glad I can control which pictures you get to see; I'm probably too harsh a judge but I do not look good in most pictures. Also that's boring and I want you to see the fun stuff!


- Mrs. M

4 comments:

  1. I bet all the photos are gorgeous! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitty playhouse and wedding pic! Can't wait to see more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look wonderful, well from what I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure my favorite thing in the planet is watching a cat play with boxes. Have you ever heard of Maru the cat? I'm pretty sure I check this website daily. This cat is obsessed with boxes. I love it! haha!

    http://maruthecat.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger