Description

...

Photo Peek

Posted on: Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I will be working on putting together a bunch of wedding posts for the future when the professional pictures come in, but here's a few friend photos from the day that have been put up on Facebook! There is so much about the day to relive and write about, so it will take some organization and time to not just ramble on about all of the awesome that the day was filled with. But trust me, you will hear all about it!

 All Canadians! Except Kyle. My three beautiful cousins as Junior Bridesmaids, my Aunt and Uncle, us, my sister, parents and brothers! Clearly not sure which camera to look at haha. 
 Tracy, myself and Christy. Pitt friends! 
Ceremony time! Actually really nice and less awkward and scary as I thought. :) 

 and a little bit of the decoration...
Christy made the wood burned table numbers, and I cannot get over them. 
 the caricature artist was a big hit! 

a couple surprises- an ice cream truck during cocktail hour, and fireworks to end the evening (set off by Kyle himself!)

us with my parents! 

S. 

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Beautiful photos. Everyone looks so happy! Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH, Sarah, these looks amazing! I love your style, and I love how everything is uniquely you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh your mama looks so proud! What lovely photos, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I could seriously write a short novel about these photos but you looked STUNNING!! Everything looks GORGEOUS! LOVE LOVE LOVE can't wait to see more! I just love all the care and attention you put into the small details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had an ice cream truck at your wedding? That's so damn awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove the backdrop of ribbon at your ceremony!! and the burlap--soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos! i love your table settings & the junior bridesmaids dresses - so cute!

    - lauren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the lovely comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Congratulations my dear. I know it's been a long time coming, but you really did an amazing job with everything!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You looked beautiful! Can't wait to see and hear more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger