Description

...

After the Wedding

Posted on: Monday, June 25, 2012


It feels a little bit like when we first moved here together, when Kyle got back from deployment. There are boxes and new things all about, so that might have something to do with recreating that just-moved-in feeling. The cats certainly missed us and their territory. I like that a lot of our wedding decorations can be put on display or used as decor in our home, on a smaller scale of course. I don't like having too much stuff all over, but it's nice to have some personal touches that are more for decoration rather than practical purposes. I will certainly be sharing these with you in the future! I'm not sure the point of this post; I think I just wanted to say a quick hello and that life is pretty swell. Hot, but swell.

S. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger