Description

...

Wednesday Wedding: Update

Posted on: Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The four month mark has come and gone (February every month goes by so quickly), so I figured it is a good time for an update on our wedding planning! 


First I'll say that I am getting really excited! It should be a really great time, and a much needed get together with friends and family. I am excited for the dress, and pictures, flowers and dancing. I'm excited for the week leading up to the 15th- getting everyone together, baking, crafting, decorating, getting pretty. I am certain my excitement will switch back and forth with panic and distress, but that's how it goes planning a wedding. 

I just recently booked a DJ, and got the rental situation (chairs, tables, dishes, etc) figured out, two big things. I imagine I will have to make a trip back to PA at some point, for a dress fitting; I can also take care of some other things while I'm up there. Otherwise, I hope to head back to PA the weekend before the wedding. A lot can be taken care of from here (hopefully?), with the help of my ladies scattered about and my mom in State College. 

To Do:
- Guys outfits (Kyle)
- Make a registry with Kyle, to include with the invites
- Finalize the invites and order them (this week!)
- Pick a color for outfits for my three cousins (this week)
- Find accessories for myself and my ladies
- Write our vows, I suppose!
- Figure out the logistics of the ceremony. This one is tricky. 
- Pick some songs to play
- Shoes!
- More detail work
- Figure out what drinks to have/make
- A few other things
- A couple more things
- And new things always arise as you get closer to the date

What We've Got So Far:
- Date and Location {June 15, General Potter Farm}
- Photographer {Jana Scott Photography}
- Catering {Harrison's}
- Rental Company {Pegasus}
- Invitations {Wedding Paper Divas}
- Bridesmaids Dresses {in the works, David's Bridal}
- Starting to collect mason jars
- Hotel {Country Inn & Suites, State College}
- Rented a shuttle for transporting guests to and from the hotel {Enterprise, mom's friend is going to drive!}


link

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've got so much done so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it's all coming together! Congrats lady :) These next few months are going to fly by, but I know you'll have it all figured out by then!

    Thanks for linking up my dear!

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger