Description

...

Stoudt's Scarlet Lady Ale

Posted on: Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friends I was with at Zeno's with were excited to see Stoudt's Scarlet Lady Ale on tap, so we ordered a couple pitchers. The room was dimly lit but it was easy to tell the dark red, copper color. Everything about this Extra Special Bitter was easy. It poured nicely and was easy to drink, hardly bitter at all (as some further research tells me is not unusual). I don't have much of a taste to really appreciate beer or identify smells and flavors (I've described several beers as tasting like soy sauce), though I suppose I liked it. I enjoyed it about as much as my undiscerning palate could enjoy a beer.


Kyle and I traded posting duties today! Oh married life...Check out his blog for a Saturday kitten post.  :-)

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger