Description

...

Painting Pottery

Posted on: Thursday, June 27, 2013

On Wednesday a few friends and I went to paint some pottery after work, at Practically Pikasso in Waco. It was a lot of fun, even though it took me forever to decide on what I wanted to do with my little asymmetrical bowl (something I plan to use, so long as the cats don't break it)! It's a really great activity to do with friends, as it takes a couple hours and you can chat the whole time. Somehow I don't think I've ever been to one of these places before, but I know I will be going again! I also learned it's a lot of fun to take pictures of art supplies- so colorful, and all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Our creations will be ready on next week; hopefully my little bowl will turn out well!

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger