Description

...

Christmas Break To Do

Posted on: Thursday, December 6, 2012

With the completion of my one final and a 100% score on my final paper, Christmas break is officially here! One quarter of the way done with grad school, hooray! Kyle and I will be going up to PA in a couple weeks to spend Christmas up there, and we'll be back here for New Years. I wanted to spend the holiday down here, but oh well; whats four more days spent driving between TX and PA again (with unhappy cats). School starts back up the second week of January; I am anticipating a tougher semester than this last one (which was not tough). But anyway, I want to try to make the most of my winter break, by doing the following!

- Hopefully spend some time in the Pennsylvania snow!
- Go for walks to see the neighborhood lights
- Bake and cook
- Read! I'm starting with rereading The Hobbit to prepare for the movie release on December 14. After that, I may take recommendations from this list.
- See The Hobbit! and Les Mis. ouiouioui
- Watch some Christmas films! Love Actually, you're up next. (/the only Christmas film I own)
- Send out Christmas cards and mail gifts
- Figure out and order wedding photos
- Research internships for next year
- Eat at some State College favorites (The Waffle Shop)
- Try to sleep enough
- Blog more

photos from Christmastime, last year

What are you up to this holiday season?

- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger