Description

...

The Cold

Posted on: Monday, October 29, 2012


A nice cold front swooped in around Friday, and our house has been pretty chilly ever since, and I love it. Kyle and I had to bring out our big down comforter (we call it "the poof"), and I've even started wearing socks (on occasion). The cats are confused by the wind chill outside and Kyle wanted to turn on the heat Sunday morning when we could see our breath (I refused, though. It just seems wrong after so many months in the hot death of Texas summer). I get cold very easily and I complain about being cold, sure, but I really do love it. Must be my Canadian blood.

Also- the cats wanting to pile up on me at night is much more welcome when it's chilly. So there's that, too. :)

- Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger