Description

...

We've Added to our Family

Posted on: Wednesday, December 28, 2011



Yep, Kyle brought his motorcycle home today (and his leather jacket). It's a pretty green Triumph Bonneville. He can't ride it yet, he has to take a class through the Army and it's been pushed back until February (boo), but I'm sure he will spend plenty of time with it nonetheless (parked, in the garage). I am a little bit afraid of it, but I know Kyle will be a responsible driver (rider? biker?). He has been spending hours searching online for a jacket and helmet for me, so we can go on trips together in the future. Pretty sweet of him. (But I'm still scared). I'm sure Kyle will tell you more about it soon on his blog








- From the desk of Mrs. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger