Description

...

Monday Movie

Posted on: Monday, May 9, 2011

Today Allie, Tracy and I went to see what I refer to as "the new John Krasinski movie," otherwise known as Something Borrowed. Only $5 during the week, reminding us all of the good ol' days when every movie anytime cost just that much. The movie was quite enjoyable. The message was: sometimes it's OK for everyone to cheat because it'll end up OK for everyone in the end, which I am not a fan of, but I did like that it wasn't exactly what you'd expect it to be. It was a fun film! Kate Hudson was a bit annoying as she usually is. John Krasinski was wonderful as always. The new guy I've never heard of looks like Tom Cruise.

Still packing, gradually. I've been in a bit of a rut with not much to do for a couple weeks, so it was nice to get out for a while. The weather is finally nice again, too.

- From the desk of Mrs. Sarah McPherson

2 comments:

  1. She should have ended up with John's character!!!! (saw this last night, just wanted to add my 2 cents' worth).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! We wanted that to happen too, but I figured it wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

from the desk All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger